- Full service SO2 ambient air quality and meteorological monitoring for a Petroleum Refinery located in MT.
- Full service PM10 ambient air quality and meteorological monitoring for Open-Pit Gold Mines located in MT and SD.
- Full service Continuous Emissions Monitoring systems (CEMs) assistance, data recovery, quality assurance (QA), and reporting for a Manufacturing Facility located in MT.
- Assisted two open pit gold mines located in Mongolia with the selection, purchase, shipping, installation, calibrations, and operations of PM10 ambient air quality networks along with complete meteorological systems.
- Pre-construction permit applications in various States.
- Title V (Operating) permit applications in various States.
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and New Source Review (NSR) Title V permit application in the State of AZ.
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT) and Maximum Available Control Technology (MACT) analysis/reviews for several industries in several States.
Modeling and Consultations
- Computer Modeling of Criteria Pollutants using the EPA Approved Air Quality Models of AerMod and Industrial Source Complex Short-Term (ISCST3) for Title V PSD/NSR Permits and Permit Revisions, sources located in AZ.
- Computer Modeling of Criteria Pollutants using the EPA Approved Air Quality Model of CalPuf for Title V PSD/NSR Permit, source located in AZ.
- Computer Modeling of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) for Title V Permit Application, source located in AZ.
- Computer Modeling of HAPs for a Soil Remediation Site, source located in AZ.
- General, and specific, consultations on air quality regulations, permits, and control technology(s), for a variety of sources located in various States.
Reporting and Special Services
- Authored the air quality section for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for an Open-Pit Gold Mine expansion located in NV.
- Compiled and authored an Air Quality and Meteorological Baseline Report for a Proposed Gold Leaching project located in SD.
- Compiled and authored Ambient Air Quality Reports and CEMs Reports (Monthly and Yearly) for various projects in the States of MT and SD.
- Assisted with the determination, selection, installation, calibration, and audits of a complete CEMs system for a Manufacturing Facility located in MT.
- Performed Meteorological Audits and Meteorological Sensor Certification Verifications (CVs) for precious metals mines located in MT, SD, and ID.
- Authored the air quality section for an Environmental Assessment (EA) for a proposed railroad line construction located in MT.
- Authored and developed several Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPPs) for ambient air quality monitoring sites.
- Authored a Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) and Alternative Monitoring Plan (AMP) for several CEMs at a Petroleum Refinery located in MT.
- Authored a Continuous Assurance Monitoring (CAM) Plan for a manufacturing industry located in MT.
- Authored the air quality section for an EIS for an underground cobalt mine located in ID.